TSMC - UAiTED 2023 International Internship Program
TSMC DNA Internship Program (Develop, Navigate, and Advance Offer) is an exciting, challenging, and engaging internship program for young graduates all over the world.
This program provides an opportunity for students to:
- Develop: Partake a series of advanced, well-designed lectures
- Navigate: Join exciting hands-on projects with our world-class experts
- Advance Offer: Earn the opportunity for an Advance Offer through exceptional performance
TSMC DNA Internship Program aims to establish early engagement with top/selected students at major universities for advance offer and future potential hiring. This internship program would like to strengthen our interns' understanding of the company and give them the chance to navigate their career possibilities and experience the role that they are interested in.
UAiTED will arrange a mentor from a local host university.
TSMC will provide overseas interns with:
- Intern Visa
- Round-trip flight tickets
- Intern Salary
- Employment Insurance
This is a paid internship program. Recruiters will further discuss the salary package with qualified applicants.
Partnering Institutions and Organization
Host Organization: Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
National Cheng Kung University https://www.ncku.edu.tw/index.php?Lang=en
National Tsing Hua University https://nthu-en.site.nthu.edu.tw/
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University https://en.nycu.edu.tw/
Host universities will provide interns with mentors
Length of Internship
2-3 months (min. 6 weeks)
Working days: min. 4 days/w (Prior agreement and put in salary proposal)
The internship commencement date will be based on the discussion and agreement between recruiters and applicants.
- Master first year, or Ph.D., or senior undergraduate who are admitted to master’s program in the 2023 fall.
- Mandarin Proficiency: Intermediate to fluent
- Major: EE, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CS and related fields in engineering
How To Apply
- 2022/12/31 (will keep rolling till 2023)
2. Application materials
- Official transcript (with complete academic record)
- Proof of English and Chinese Proficiency (Eg. Language Proficiency Certificate / High School Exam Result Slip)
- Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address to: UAiTED Secretariat
- Email subject: Name_University Name_2023 TSMC Internship Program
Terms and Conditions
1. Application open to UAiTED member universities students