The SATU Presidents’ Forum is excited to announce that the 2022 SMART4.0 International Innovation Competition is calling for application!
This online competition is more than just theories and tutorials, but a calling for students to take action and save the world and an opportunity to learn while you do.
If you have any great ideas to change the world and want them to be seen but do not know where to start, this is the competition for you!
How to join
- Individual Sign-Up
- Group Sign-Up (2-5 members)
Registration and Further Details: https://smart.innovation.ncku.edu.tw/
· Sign up period: Now until August 14th, 2022.
· (Individual participation only) Teams created by event staff: August 22nd, 2022.
· Business plan, pitch deck and video pitch submission: October 7th, 2022.
· Finalist Announcement: November 1st, 2022.
· Pitch Day and Result Announcement: First week of November, 2022. (Exact date to be confirmed)
· Award Presentation at SATU General Assembly: November 23rd-24th, 2022. (Exact date to be confirmed)
For Individual Sign Up
Gold Award: US$2,000
Silver Award: US$1,000
Bronze Award: US$500
For Group Sign Up
Gold Award: US$5,000
Silver Award: US$3,000
Bronze Award: US$1,000
Participant must be a student of a SATU member university (check to see if your university is listed HERE)
Further Details & Enquiries
For more details, please visit the SMART 4.0 Website at https://smart.innovation.ncku.edu.tw/
Questions? Reach us on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/zVeBmNpN9t
You can also email us:
👉 Jia-Wei email: email@example.com 06-2757575 #36000-223 | 06-2360524 #223
👉 Sasha email: firstname.lastname@example.org 06-2757575 #36000-222 | 06-2360524 #222
Please copy your email to both of our staff to ensure information transparency. Thank you!
SATU Presidents’ Forum
Office of International Affairs, National Cheng Kung University
Innovation Headquarters, National Cheng Kung University