As COVID-19 has been one of the biggest catalysts for change within higher education, please join us as we speak with leaders of top higher-ed institutions across the US and Asia to learn how they are thinking about the future of higher education.
Experts like Professor Scott Galloway are predicting that 20-30% of universities will close down if they can't adapt and change. We will be discussing questions including:
• What will the future of higher education look like?
• What is the role of technology to help institutions not only survive but thrive in this new environment?
• How can educational institutions adapt quickly enough?
• What capabilities are needed?
• Is it all bad? What benefits and positive outcomes are you seeing?
This webinar is the first of a series on the future of education. We hope you will join us in this rare opportunity to speak to such a distinguished panel of leaders. This entire experience will be digitized and interactive as the future of webinars is also participatory and engaging.
Date and Time
Asia: Aug 26, 2020, 8:30 AM SGT
North America: Aug 25, 2020, 5:30 PM PST